Skip to main content

Redemption

I'm sorry I didn't believe you,
I'm sorry I didn't see into your vision,
I'm sorry I doubted you,
I'm sorry I cast a blind eye to your light,
I'm sorry a played a fiddle on you.

You were the one for me,
You are the one I still want,
You are my direction,
You are capable of leading and loving,
You are the one for me.

I see clearly now,
I am making right for my inhibitions,
I am casting my fear aside,
I take you as you come,
I believe in the dream that you are,
I see now that you are the one for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage is Forever

It was the way he walked, the way his strong masculine legs moved with every stride. It was the walk of a strong, robust distinguished man. It was sexy and appealing. He has watched him walk in that wet, gloomy evening, and even beneath that stylish fitting overcoat, he had seen that walk, he had watched those legs move, slowly, parted at the thigh with a slight spring in the sole. He was still a stranger then, tall, dark and strikingly handsome. His dark eyes piercing to the soul, his face chiselled, his perfect teeth brilliantly white as he spoke softly on the cellular phone. He was one of those men you ached and desired for yet you knew he simply was out of your reach. So it came as a surprise at first when, in the first few minutes be took a keen interest on his secret admirer. And when he moved close to speak to him, his cologne filled up his nostrils, he was a clean well groomed man, whose scent left one longing for more conversation, more touching, that first night, he coul

A Dirge

Why are your hands so cold? Your hands that made my cold hands warm, who will warm your hands now. Where has the life drained to from your soft beautiful cheeks? What is this haziness I see cast over your eyes? Where has the sharpness that pierced my heart from your eyes wandered to? Breathe again, so I can breathe, lift my darkness with the light from your warmth, make me feel alive again with the fire from your eyes. For you have loved me in the light of day and now I must love you in the darkness of eternity.